Our aim is to provide the highest quality in treatment, equipment, selection of materials and training. We offer a wide and specialized range of dentists.
Sustainability is a crucial factor in the choice of treatment methods and materials for the benefit of the patient.
We operate dental practices in Riehen, Bad Säckingen, Birsfelden and at Barfüsserplatz.
Discover your customer benefits and find the offer that suits you best. In any case, you benefit from flexible opening times, easy access via public transport and good parking facilities. The high training standard of our staff and the most modern technical facilities are a matter of course for us.
Uncomplicated and immediate help with toothache, a broken tooth or defective dentures is our very special service – just give us a call.
Open 365 days a year.
Monday to Friday: 7 a.m. – 10 p.m.
Saturday: 8 a.m. – 20 p.m.
Sundays and public holidays: 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
* Our practice is wheelchair accessible.
Parking spaces are available in the Centralbahnparking. There are enough parking spaces in the underground car park.
Pricing policy (CH)
We adhere to the official Swiss dentist tariff, which was negotiated between the dental association and the social insurance companies.
- 1.00 for Suva tariff etc.
- 1.20 for private patients analogous to the reception desk
- Analogue reception
- Advance payment for new patients CHF 250
- 5% cash discount, also for EC / postcards
- 2% for credit cards
- Otherwise billing via Zahnärztekasse (ZAK)
- Partial payment agreements etc. after agreement with ZAK
- Cancel the appointment 24 hours in advance. You will be charged for the consultation if you do not cancel in time.
Pricing Policy (D)
- High quality work at prices according to the German schedule of fees for dentists.
- Give us a try and get a cost estimate for your treatment after an initial consultation.
Payment methods Bad-Säckingen
- Analogue reception
- Advance payment for new patients, 200 euros or 250 CHF
- When making dentures: prepayment of the laboratory costs
- Installment payment agreement possible
As with all medical services, the diligence of the work, but not the success of the medical measures, can be guaranteed with dental work.
If the treating dentist violates his duty of care, he (or his liability insurance) is responsible for this.
The statute of limitations is 10 years and begins from the end of the treatment. The situation is different for dental workpieces. From a legal point of view, it is a work contract and not an order between the patient and the dentist, as applies to the rest of the treatment. The guarantee for a work contract runs for 1 year. This one-year guarantee applies to the contractual relationship between dentist and dental technician.
If you have any suggestions or criticism, please contact our ombudsman:
zahnärzte worldwide.ch is an association based in Switzerland and founded on World Children’s Day November 20th, 2017. We are primarily committed to long-term improvements in dental hygiene in developing countries. With active prevention work, we pursue the goal of changing behavior and habits sustainably and thus giving future generations a better chance of a healthy future.