Our aim is to provide the highest quality in treatment, equipment, selection of materials and training. We offer a wide and specialized range of dentists.
Sustainability is a crucial factor in the choice of treatment methods and materials for the benefit of the patient.
We have dental practices in Riehen, Bad Säckingen and Birsfelden.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for a dental assistant for the reception and chair assistance in part-time or full-time.
Opening times practice Bad Säckingen (D)
Monday – Thursday: 8 a.m. to 6 p.m
Friday: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m
D-79713 Bad Säckingen
+49 7761 93 88 88
The practice is located opposite the castle park. Parking spaces are available directly at the practice and nearby.
Uncomplicated and immediate help with toothache, a broken tooth or defective dentures is our very special service – just give us a call. Emergency service number for the weekend: 0761 120 120 00.
As with all medical services, the diligence of the work, but not the success of the medical measures, can be guaranteed with dental work.
If the treating dentist violates his duty of care, he (or his liability insurance) is responsible for this.
The statute of limitations is 10 years and begins from the end of the treatment. The situation is different for dental workpieces. From a legal point of view, it is a work contract and not an order between the patient and the dentist, as applies to the rest of the treatment. The guarantee for a work contract runs for 1 year. This one-year guarantee applies to the contractual relationship between dentist and dental technician.
In Switzerland, it is possible to take out dental insurance in addition to basic insurance. The range of insurances is large, but the conditions vary greatly.
For children, it makes sense to take out dental insurance as early as possible. Usually no certificate from the dentist is required before the age of 5 and you will be accepted by the health insurance company without any problems. We recommend that you use this time window.
If dental insurance is to be taken out for an adult, it is important that everything is in order beforehand. If an insurance company sees that future treatments are to be expected, there is a good chance that you will be rejected.
Do you already have supplementary insurance?
Then, after you have paid the dental bill, you can simply send a copy of the bill to your insurance company. They will refund you part.
Pricing policy (CH)
We adhere to the official Swiss dentist tariff, which was negotiated between the dental association and the social insurance companies.
- 1.00 for Suva tariff etc.
- 1.25 for private patients analog reception desk
- Analogue reception
- Advance payment for new patients CHF 250
- 5% cash discount, also for EC / postcards
- 2% for credit cards
- Otherwise billing via Zahnärztekasse (ZAK)
- Partial payment agreements etc. after agreement with ZAK
- Cancel the appointment 24 hours in advance.
Pricing Policy (D)
- High quality work at prices according to the German schedule of fees for dentists.
- Give us a try and get a cost estimate for your treatment after an initial consultation.
- Analogue reception
- Advance payment for new patients, 200 euros or 250 CHF
- When making dentures: prepayment of the laboratory costs
- Installment payment agreement possible
- Partial payment agreement also possible via DZR (German Dental Computing Center)
If you have any suggestions or criticism, please contact our ombudsman: