Specialist dentist for oral surgery
- 1991 State examination in dentistry at the University of Freiburg im Breisgau.
- 1991 Doctorate to Dr. med. dent. University of Freiburg im Breisgau.
- 1998 Obtained the specialist title of oral surgeon in Stuttgart.
- 1999 Doctorate to Dr. med. univ. at the University of Innsbruck.
- 2001 license to practice medicine in Cologne.
- 2003 branch as a dentist in Riehen.
- 2007 Founder and co-owner of Zahnärzte.ch.
- 2014 Managing Director of the school dental practice in Bettingen / Riehen.
Member of various professional societies:
- Swiss Dental Association SSO
- German Society for Implantology DGI
- German Society for Dentistry, Oral and Maxillofacial Medicine DGZMK
- German Society for Laser Dentistry DGL
- German Society for Functional Diagnostics and Therapy
- Free Association of German Dentists
- International Society for Holistic Dental Medicine
- Children and families: School dental practice Riehen-Bettingen
- For disabled people: Dental station in St. Josefshaus Herten (D)
- Social commitment: Zahnärzte Weltweit
Bad teeth are the trigger and cause of numerous ailments and serious diseases. The origin of inadequate oral and dental care lies largely in ignorance and negligence due to a lack of information and financial hardship.zahnärzte weltweit.ch is an association founded and based in Switzerland on World Children’s Day November 20th, 2017. We are primarily committed to long-term improvements in dental hygiene in developing countries.
With active prevention work we pursue the goal of changing behavior and habits sustainably and thus giving future generations a better chance of healthy teeth.